Imagine waking up each day feeling happy and confident.
Imagine going through a spiritual awakening, being aligned with your life’s path, and doing what you want to do. Not because someone else wants you to do it, not out of obligation, just because it feels right for you, and it fills you with joy.
What would your life be like if you were fully aware of what your soul wanted for you, and you allowed spirit to flow through you to lead the way?
My name is Amunet Burgueno. I’m a dream life architect and coach.
But for a long time, I was a person who had forgotten how to laugh and smile.
I suffered severe sexual and sadistic ritual abuse as a child. My father committed suicide when I was young, I had one trauma after another and it’s a miracle I’m even alive right now.
I went through hell.
My trauma shaped my beliefs and emotions in a way that kept me from creating the life I wanted. I tried to make changes in my life, and after a little progress, I would come back to a life I wanted to get away from.
I was having full blown panic attacks with PTSD episodes. My self-esteem was almost non-existent, and I kept attracting partners incapable of loving me because I believed I wasn’t lovable and acted accordingly. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I was riddled with fear and anxiety, I lacked confidence, my relationships were suffering, and I was lost in my thoughts and emotions.
At every turn, there was new chaos and drama, because I only knew that to be normal.
I felt hopeless.
But with support, I was able to break free.
My Kundalini awakening finally got me out of autopilot mode. I realized there was a much larger part of myself, beyond my body and my circumstances. Everything changed for me.
Who I am today was birthed through challenges. My hardships and trauma put me on the path that led to my spiritual awakening.
What I experienced allowed me to help women just like you transform their mindsets and unburden their hearts.
My interactive online programs and resources allow women to walk a path that fills them with joy, purpose, and intention— once and for all.
You no longer need to allow your past, your struggles, or your pain to define who you are.
You can get off autopilot and direct your steps toward a more meaningful life and have a spiritual awakening.
I’ve had the privilege of assisting hundreds of people personally and supporting close to one hundred thousand people with their spiritual awakening.
It was working with clients that shaped this site and my courses, and I can’t wait to see where they take you. Click on the links below to learn more.
Whichever path you choose, you’ll be set up for success.
The secret is a community.
My journey of inner healing and spiritual exploration was incredible, but I had very little support or connection with other like-minded people.
I built my blog, and my online courses, to solve that problem for good. You’ll have the chance to self-direct your spiritual and personal development, without ever feeling like you’re by yourself.
You can reach out for support on the blog, or through the exclusive Facebook Group.
- A spiritual woman who’s ready for the next phase of your life. You’ve experienced success, and now it’s time for you to explore your creativity and spirituality to let your soul shine through.
- Looking to increase your intuition and spiritual connection to fully trust the decisions you’re making.
- Experiencing fear, anxiety, or self-doubt.
- On a personal journey towards becoming your happiest self, interested in spirituality, going through a spiritual awakening, or ready to share your gifts with the world.
You’ve come to the right place. Welcome to your new home.
Assisting you on your journey of inner exploration, and helping you create a transformation in your life is both my passion and my profession.
In my work, I help get people results in becoming happier and discovering how to laugh and smile with an unbridled sense of joy.
When it comes to your spiritual growth and personal development, you no longer have to go it alone.
And you don’t have to sit on the phone, or even in an office, to cultivate that sense of community. You can do it from right where you are. Right now.
I’m so glad you’re here and so excited to meet you.
More than that, I’m excited to introduce you to yourself, because you make the world better just by being in it.
Your free gifts include:
- 7 spiritual meditations to elevate your consciousness.
- An empath challenge to let go of negativity.
- Learn how to claim and cultivate your spiritual gifts.
- Discover hand mudras to safely spiritually awaken your inner light.
- Learn the 7 stages of a spiritual awakening.
- Discover how to get what you want out of life.
P.P.S. Here are some factoids about myself:
- I have ADHD, and I have a really hard time settling myself down. As a result, I have a meditation shelf life of about 20 minutes before I need to get moving again!
- I’ve been married for 25 years with two adult kids.
- I enjoy acting, writing, and singing.
- I’m a no B.S. person, but I’m very compassionate.
- I have a sensory processing disorder which means I find it challenging to tolerate sounds, bright lights, smells, etc. In other words, my nervous system processes the world too well!
- My main motivations in life are my family and helping people.
- I have a naughty Basset Hound named Buddy who routinely gets lots of attention when I walk him on the street.